Thursday, October 11, 2012

So, I wanted to clearly separate my Historicals from Fantasy gaming.  I have quite a few minis that can bridge the gap, but this is its own creature.  Although I have not yet had a chance to play any out in depth, there are three systems I plan on using primarily.

1)  THW has Fantasy rules for Rally Around the King Ruleset as well as the historical ones.  These will be great for solo gaming.











2)  I have everything from the old Clan War system from AEG which has always been interesting and I have quite a few of the fantasy minis, from dragons to ogres, to orcs, etc.











3)  I got a copy of the D&D Battle-system and Skirmish on Ebay and plan on using them to integrate into any RPG campaigns. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...